Shaving Brush & Stand (Vegan)
A shaving brush and stand made in the United Kingdom. Designed to be used with the Norse Shaving Soap, this shaving brush is NOT made from badger hair, it is made from a synthetic fibre which is made in the same way a hair grows. As a result the brush feels like a natural fibre but does not wear out in the same way a natural fibre does which means that instead of lasting only a few years it should last a lifetime. Using the synthetic fibre also ends a lot better for the badger!
General shaving tips
- Shower or bathe before shaving, or warm the face with a hot flannel,
- Use plenty of hot water and shave in a warm environment,
- Use a quality shaving brush with good shaving soap,
- Brush in a circular motion to lift the beard,
- Shave with the beard, never against the grain,
- Rinse the blade frequently in hot water,
- Rinse face well with cool water and gently pat dry,
- After shaving use a moisturiser such as Norse liquid moisturiser,
- Avoid applying alcohol-based products to the face after shaving.