Norse Shaving Soap
Handmade in the UK this luxury shaving soap produces a rich, luxurious lather that helps your razor glide over your face and achieve a perfect shave.
- Shower or bathe before shaving, or warm the face with a hot flannel,
- Use plenty of hot water and shave in a warm environment,
- Use a quality shaving brush with good shaving soap,
- Brush in a circular motion to lift the beard,
- Shave with the beard, never against the grain,
- Rinse the blade frequently in hot water.
- Rinse face well with cool water and gently pat dry,
- After shaving use a moisturiser
- Avoid applying alcohol-based products to the face after shaving.
Potassium Stearate; Sodium Stearate; Potassium Tallowate; Aqua; Potassium Cocoate; Sodium Tallowate; Sodium Cocoate; Parfum; Glycerine; Limonene; Potassium Hydroxide; Linalool; Tetrasodium EDTA; Tetrasodium Etidronate; Sodium Hydroxide.